The Do’s and Don’ts of a break-up:
1. Go out and get yourself a nice outfit and even a cute haircut or hair color. Pampering yourself is always a MUST!
2. Care about others. Get involved with others. Be connected. Love others and let others love you, you are worth it!
3. Do plan “date nights” with your close pals 🙂
4. Join a gym or a get a workout partner. (or a shopping partner!)
5. Volunteer YOUR time.
6. Take a dance class or spin class. Or go travel somewhere.
7. Enjoy your family. Take your parents out to dinner.
8. Forgive and let go.
9. Start new friendships and visit family members you have not seen in years.
10. Love the single, amazing, independent person God has guided you to become!
1. Feel the need to beat yourself up with the “what if’s”. Leave things in the past, so you can move on with the future.
2. Listen to songs, or watch movies that will bring back memories. Not until your heart is ready.
3. Be afraid to start something new.
4. Blame yourself for anything. This was and is God’s plan for you. His plans are always better than our plans. (Jeremiah 29:13)
5. Ever believe that your alone. Because you’re not.
6. Let your heart go with just anyone else, save it. God has that special person already ready.
7. Let this get in the way of loving someone else.
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I thought about blogging about break ups. I’m not sure why. I am not an expert, but I have been there. But ONLY with Jesus I am the person I am now. So if you are feeling sad, lonely, depressed, or hurt. Jesus is with you listening to you and wiping every single tear from your eyes. “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28